This Page

has been moved to new address

Back to me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Back to me

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.06.2008

Back to me

So I have been feeling a little unlike myself lately-totally uncreative, uninspired and unmotivated to do anything for myself. It started shortly after we moved the first time of 3 times this year. I think that is the whole reason-overloads of stress since I got pregnant. Moving 3 times while pregnant, worrying about Chad not having a job as our savings got smaller and smaller, finding a place to live that had a school for medical imaging, taking a week and a half long vacation that involved a lot of driving and running around for an 8 month pregnant lady and adding Zach and Ryeleigh to the mix just weeks before my due date. No wonder I went into labor early! Now things have settled down again. Zach and Ryeleigh went home on the 3rd, our vacationing is done, Chad has a job now that will work with his school schedule and Porter is above birth weight. I feel so much lighter! And although we still have the 3 kids who depend on me for everything the most-life has considerably slowed down in the past few days at least in my mind. I feel so much less stressed and able to focus more on having fun and smiling more and enjoying my sweet babies.
On top of all that-I feel inspired again! I want to take pictures, scrapbook and create things! I have been playing around with photo shop making a couple new layouts and editing some pictures and learning some new tricks. It feels so good to be back to me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

Yippee! More pictures and fun scrapbook pages to adore! Could you get your 2 sisters moving :-)

Thu Aug 07, 09:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

that good to hear! sometimes i like it when vacationing time is over and im back to my routine!

Thu Aug 07, 02:34:00 PM

 
Blogger www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

You write very well.

Sat Aug 09, 10:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Thanks for upping Mom's expectations of us AGAIN! jk, Glad taht you are back! I love your creative side!

Sat Aug 16, 10:28:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home