This Page

has been moved to new address

What my babies are doing at 11pm...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: What my babies are doing at 11pm...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.20.2008

What my babies are doing at 11pm...

One is sleeping with a book on her face. How does one get a book on their face while going to bed?One wants to eat again, even though I just fed him an hour ago-where did this appetite suddenly come from buddy?
This one is wide awake with no future plans of going to sleep-"Mom, can I have some cereal?" Sure dude.

5 Comments:

Blogger Goodman Family said...

Your kiddos sure are cute...even if they are up late.

Sun Jul 20, 09:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Jennie Minor said...

love the pics! especially the 1st one. so funny and so cute!

Sun Jul 20, 11:44:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

You have the most adorable family. I love this post. It's all about personality.

Mon Jul 21, 07:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

I love it! so classic your kids are so cute! how ya feelin? Well love ya and your butt too. ha ha ha

Mon Jul 21, 07:29:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Oh my freakin freak! Porter-I want to eat him up! How're ya doin eith 3?

Tue Jul 22, 11:34:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home