This Page

has been moved to new address

Look Mom-I'm on the Web!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Look Mom-I'm on the Web!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.14.2008

Look Mom-I'm on the Web!

For those of you who would like to join the Porter fan club...the new baby blog is now Porter's own blog. I am posting daily pics and updates on his blog-mostly for my mom who can't stand it that she is so far from this peanut-and for me, so when I do get around to scrapbooking-I will have the material! So click on his link if you would like to watch him grow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

WOW---Congrats!! He is a beautiful baby!!! He is so tiny...I can't believe he fits in the hat!! Hope you are doing better and catching up on some much needed sleep!! Congrats again...he is so cute!

Mon Jul 14, 09:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Becca said...

Congratulations on your baby! He is tiny! Hope your feeling okay.

Mon Jul 14, 09:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Trevor and Summer said...

Congratulations! I am glad you all are happy and healthy. Porter is an adorable little thing.

Tue Jul 15, 07:31:00 AM

 
Blogger The Woolner Family said...

Holy smokes, I haven't read your blog in a while. Congratulations. He's a gorgeous baby.

Tue Jul 15, 11:36:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home