This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy little Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Happy little Me

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.22.2008

Happy little Me

Well for those of you keeping tabs on Porter on his blog know that he is not gaining weight very quickly-but is gaining so woohoo! Well he's not the only one with a low weight! I went in for my 2 week check up today and I weighed less today than I did when I got pregnant! It was a happy little treat for me! I still have a little prego belly to tone, but that is the easy part, since I don't have too much weight left to lose before I am at my ideal weight! The plan is to fatten the baby up and skinny the mom down.
A lot of you have asked how I am feeling, and the answer-besides being really sleepy-is GREAT! The delivery although stressful to have a baby that early, was so easy and the healing is going fantastic. I haven't needed pain pills at all. The pregnancy was pretty great except for that last month (which might have had something to do with the 1500 mile road trip we took-shhhh!). I am really doing great and feeling great-and with a new baby as cute as Porter, how can I not be all smiles?

11 Comments:

Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

You look amazing! I wish I looked that great, and it's been a whole year, not just two weeks. That is awesome!

Tue Jul 22, 08:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Tiff...you ROCK!! Holy cow you look great!! Keep up the good work--

Wed Jul 23, 08:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Oh and seriously I can't wait for BREAKING DAWN either...I am a HUGE FAN!!!!

Wed Jul 23, 08:05:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

You look Marvelous!

Wed Jul 23, 01:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

That is so awesome Tiff! Who would of thought that getting pregnant would make you loose weight and then weighing less after the baby was born?! can we say jealous?? haha
you look great :)

Wed Jul 23, 02:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Jennie Minor said...

okay so I am jealous of you! first you aren't pregnant anymore, and second you look GREAT so soon after! Good for you!

Wed Jul 23, 03:57:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

absolutely amazing. good for you (although I secretly despise you right now) I am so happy for you! And it gives me a little hope that I'll someday get the weight back down!

Wed Jul 23, 06:01:00 PM

 
Blogger The Chambers Family said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Wed Jul 23, 08:16:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

You ARE one tasty little dish. Dang we are freakin hot mamas! Heck yeah we have 3 kids and we look fabulous!!

Thu Jul 24, 09:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Lucky! I still weight almost 20 pounds over my prepregnancy weight. But honestly, I don't think I look too bad--the humongous breasts seem to balance out the extra weight...but I am looking forward to toning this belly!

Sat Aug 02, 09:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Lucky! I still weight almost 20 pounds over my prepregnancy weight. But honestly, I don't think I look too bad--the humongous breasts seem to balance out the extra weight...but I am looking forward to toning this belly!

Sat Aug 02, 09:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home