This Page

has been moved to new address

Down Memory Lane

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Down Memory Lane

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.31.2008

Down Memory Lane

Got this from my friends blog-hope you will play!

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

7 Comments:

Blogger tim and priscilla said...

you did the flowers for my wedding and made the most beautiful bouquet

Fri Aug 01, 06:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

This sounds like fun! Well, I remember you before I met you. It wasn't hard to notice your little family because Bekah was so loud during sacrament meetings.

Then you became my V.T. companion. I remember you being prego with Christopher--can you belive we were companions for that long? Time flies.

Then we were pregnant together! And I don't think we ever did our visiting teaching after that!

Sat Aug 02, 09:15:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

First, you are the awesomest blogger friend I have. I can't believe you read AND commented on all those posts. What a surprise when I got back from my trip - hoorah!

Grade school sleep-over. I woke up, looked at you still asleep in your sleeping bag and you had a big dollop of shaving cream on your forehead.

Mon Aug 04, 07:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

So...high school for sure...but I think that I really got to know you because of Kama...you two were so tight and did some crazy things--oh the days of high school...seems so long ago??

Mon Aug 04, 08:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Becca said...

subway! need I say more?

Mon Aug 04, 07:55:00 PM

 
Blogger tim and priscilla said...

you are right about lost. season 4 was short because of the writer's strike, meaning only 2 seasons left!!!! that is one messed up show, but i love it and really want to see how it all ends, they are always throwing something wacky at us!

Wed Aug 06, 08:39:00 AM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

I remember I intially thought we'd never be friends because you were so shy. I remember continually asking you pregnancy questions when you were prego with Topher because I couldn' thinkof anything to talk to you about. (and you probably being super annoyed)I'm not sure why we eventually started hangin out more and more. I guess I quit being a snob? Is that why?
-playdates
-scrapbook envy
-pumpkin pickin'
-Sunny Hans

Sun Aug 10, 09:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home