This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's get together-ya ya ya!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Let's get together-ya ya ya!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.12.2008

Let's get together-ya ya ya!

We made it into Utah last night and will be here for awhile!
We will be in Pleasant Grove at my bro and sis inlaws house until Sunday and then we will be in Midway until the following Sunday.
I am sick of the car-so I am trying to stay put wherever I am-if you live in the area and want to come see us-we would LOVE it! Give us a ring-or shoot us an email and lets get together!

***EDIT: So that sucked! I thought this was going to be a nice relaxing week and a half with nothing to do. We've had lots of fun-but have been booked solid since we got here. When in PG we ended up going camping at Yuba and since we have been in Midway we have been going non stop. Sorry Sara and Mon-I kept thinking I would have a day to maybe go get lunch with both of you-but it never happened! Know that I love and miss you guys-and hopefully someday soon we can get together!

You'll see how crazy we have been in future postings-when I get home and have a minute to go through about 500 photos of this trip!

3 Comments:

Blogger XO said...

Hey - we're in AF - wanna play? Call me!!!

Thu Jun 12, 03:06:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiff - this is Monica. I found your blog recently. I would love to see you while you are in town. We still live in AF in a house up by my parents. #361-2395

Thu Jun 12, 06:20:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

Hmmm.....well bummer, we didn't get together, I hope you're having a nice time. If you see Mon tell her I said hey!

Wed Jun 18, 10:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home