This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh what do you do in the Summertime?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Oh what do you do in the Summertime?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.21.2008

Oh what do you do in the Summertime?

As I go to post these pictures of the past few days I am looking out the window as the rain falls on the sidewalk-and I am trying to remember that it really was that hot 2 days ago! It got to be over 90 degrees here in Portland, it felt like summer for sure-with no warm up to the idea-just here's the hot! We were trying anything and everything to keep cool-while still trying to enjoy the sunshine. We did spend it at my moms-since we don't have air conditioning here-and our apartment was pretty unbearable.
The first day of heat-I let the kids run through the sprinkler and jump in the puddles they made in the grass at my moms with their clothes on because I didn't bring their swimsuits.
The next day we brought the swimsuits, did that whole scene again-ate ice pops, played in the long grass and took naps on the swing (okay the last one was just me-I'm pregnant, taking naps is what I like to do lately!)

We are looking forward to more fun in the sun-I just hope the weather gradually warms up, so we can get used to it rather than just dumping it on us again-we were all a little heat shocked!

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Tiff! You are seriously so cute. Mmmmm, otter pops. I heart popsicles.

Thu May 22, 12:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home