This Page

has been moved to new address

Mothers Day Picture 08

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Mothers Day Picture 08

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.09.2008

Mothers Day Picture 08







At this apartment we just don't have a cute background to set the kids up against like we did at the last one, so here they are on the patio for their semi-annual "We Love You Grandma" pic. Christopher was of course being a big stink for the whole thing, and Bekah was watching him-but I think I got one or two decent ones.
I think I like the top one the best and I'm thinking I will change it to black and white like this...what do you think?

6 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

I like the 3rd but they're all cute of course. You're so good to always remember to do this. I might steal your idea this year.

Fri May 09, 10:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Chad said...

They are all darling, but maybe I am just biased. The second one is pretty cute with topher's typical mischievious pose.

Fri May 09, 11:15:00 PM

 
Blogger sarawhat said...

I think I'm going to do this tomorrow too. What cute pictures! Your kids are darling.

Sat May 10, 06:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

I like the top one best, too. I think you should leave it in color, but add some sepia tone. I'm gonna email you an example of what I mean.

Sat May 10, 07:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Positively Peaches said...

I like the 1st one as well however, I would have to agree with chad that Christopher looks pretty cute in #2. Hey one question would you be able to change our name to The Party of Five we don't want anyone going to our page knowing our name. We have had a few random people leaving comments that make me uncomfortable so this is just one more way of keeping the kids safe. Thanks.

Thu May 15, 07:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Jennie Minor said...

Tiffany, It's Jennie (Faulkner) Minor Chad's cousin. I found you through Priscilla and Tim's blog. Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting. So cute!

Tue May 20, 03:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home