This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Mothers Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Happy Mothers Day!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.11.2008

Happy Mothers Day!

It's Mothers Day and I had a fantastic one with breakfast in bed, a super yummy dinner, lots of hugs and kisses and time with my family.
My husband made this day for me, just like he makes every day for me. He wrote the sweetest things on his blog about today, about his own mother, my mother and me.
All I can say is, I'm glad love is blind! Don't tell him the truth about me okay?

3 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Love is not blind; love is love and I can't imagine my life without you.

Mon May 12, 12:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Thanks you guys for the cute hand print of Kaylee. I love it. Thanks for all you have done in the nursery! We will miss you guys!!!!!

Tue May 13, 03:58:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Don't tell him the truth?! Whatev- if you weren't already, I'd marry you myself.

Tue May 13, 08:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home