This Page

has been moved to new address

Slackin....but with reason

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Slackin....but with reason

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.10.2008

Slackin....but with reason

I know I have been slacking on posting and on reading blogs and posting comments on them-but I do have a good reason. I have been sick for the past couple weeks with a bad cold and sinus thing that of course I can't take anything for-and it seems it is not wanting to let go of me-maybe it's the pregnancy thing that makes it stay around longer-but I have not felt up to doing anything lately and taking pictures of my kids in this apartment that I am starting to resent just because I feel like we never leave it, other than to run errands is just not high on my priority list. So until I feel a little better, or do something more exciting than go to Target for some dish soap-back off (mom!)!

5 Comments:

Blogger XO said...

lol - your excuse is much better than mine.

Thu Apr 10, 12:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Becca said...

So I'm a little behind with the pregnancy thing. CONGRATS!! That is so wonderful!

Thu Apr 10, 01:15:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Ugh, if I were there I'd do numerous things:
#1 watch your kids
#2 Cook your meals
#3 clean your house
#4 Read to you from 'Memoirs of a Geisha. Because that's what I'm currently reading and if you haven't I think you'd enjoy it
#5 Give you a stellar massage (because we're that close right?"
and lastly....Ummm, Crochet you an afghan, so you'd be warm, and so you could marvel at my suh-weet crocheting skillz.

Thu Apr 10, 08:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

I know the feeling of not leaving the apartment but I think its mostly due to the gross cold weather! We have a nice weekend to look forward to! 75!

Fri Apr 11, 08:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Yucky! It is no fun to be sick, especially when you are pregnant. We have all been sick too, and now that we are better, my office is torn apart for painting, so I can't get to my computer!

Wed Apr 16, 08:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home