This Page

has been moved to new address

Hewlett Family-What are you going to do next?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Hewlett Family-What are you going to do next?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.22.2008

Hewlett Family-What are you going to do next?

That's right we're going to DISNEYLAND!
We're leaving late tonight and will be going to the Magic Kingdom on Thursday and to
California Adventure on Friday.
I am so excited-mostly for my kids-they are still young enough to feel and believe in the magic-but I'm excited for me too-I haven't been there since I was 6! WooHoo! Just to warn you-there will probably be a BUNCH of pictures coming soon!!! Can't wait!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Johnston's said...

Can i say Jealous much!! Have a great time!

Wed Jan 23, 02:23:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Okay well I get sick rolling down hills so yeah-have fun on the rides! Buy extra camera batteries.

Wed Jan 23, 08:52:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

NO FAIR!!! I'm excited for the pictures!!! Don't forget sunscreen!

Thu Jan 24, 08:32:00 AM

 
Blogger www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

The magic exists no matter how old you are! Enjoy. Have a $12 churro for me.

Fri Feb 01, 08:33:00 PM

 
Blogger The Perkes Family said...

Wish I was coming. My parents are trying to get us to go over thanksgiving with them. I need to convince Bob :) Have fun!!

Tue Feb 05, 11:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home