This Page

has been moved to new address

A tribute...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: A tribute...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.04.2007

A tribute...

...to the easiest baby girl to watch EVER!
I think we are very blessed where we are to have such great kids around here. I mean I have NEVER liked having the nursery job at church except this time-and it's because all of these kids are so sweet, cute and loveable. I have watched several of these cuties at home as well-and they are all easy to watch-they can all self entertain, they are funny and actually make watching my kids a little easier when they are here, because they all play pretty well together.
Still as easy as all of the rest are and have been- I watched this little gem on Saturday night while her parents were at a Christmas party and she was a perfect angel. She quietly played with toys for awhile and played nicely with Christopher and then at about 7:05 she went to her diaper bag-pulled out her jammies and brought them to me!!! I changed her, cuddled her for a bit and put her in her portable crib, she fussed when I turned to walk out of the room, but by the time I was in the hallway she had quieted right down. The whole night I just kept thinking WOW! She is one sweet peach to watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home