This Page

has been moved to new address

Just in the NICK of time...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Just in the NICK of time...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.22.2007

Just in the NICK of time...




...we got some photo's with Santa before he makes his annual journey around the world-I'm glad we caught him, and glad his elves are packing up his sleigh for him so that he still had time to say hello to us! Merry Christmas everyone!
(The lighting was terrible, so that's why they look like that-but I got some-so I'm happy, and the kids loved seeing him again. Topher looks like he is sad, that's just because he wanted me, and I was on the other side of the gate to take the photo's-he was fine to talk to "Ho Ho Ho" as he calls him!)

1 Comments:

Blogger John and Jada McFarlane said...

That is so cute that Topher calls Santa "Ho Ho Ho" I love it. I love the pictures. What cute kids you have.

Thu Jan 03, 04:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home