This Page

has been moved to new address

HOLY tree and treats!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: HOLY tree and treats!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.10.2007

HOLY tree and treats!

My mom and I went to a Christmas cookie and candy exchange yesterday at my friend Katie's house in Damascus. She has a daughter Hayden who is a little younger than Bekah so that was fun. I got overloaded on cookies and treats, (we ended up with like 6 dozen cookies of 12 different kinds), it's fun to have some extra's around to share and that way you only end up having to make one kind instead of 12 to get a good variety to give away. Of course that would be the easy way-not for me, if you saw my previous post, you will see what I am making for my friends! :)Then we came home and decorated my mom's little tree-okay so it's not little -IT'S HUGE!!! Bekah was all excited about decorating another tree, but got seriously bored after the first 1/4 of the tree was decorated-and I couldn't blame her the tree stood about 10 feet with the angel on top and was about 5 feet around. It takes up half her living room! Topher was loving the train they set up and was pretty much on his tummy the whole night, unless he was sitting in a snowman bucket, next to the train.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

that tree is HUGE! haha, thanks for the recipe, the cookies turned out sooooo yummy! i kept the recipe as "Hewletts Famous Sugar cookies"

Mon Dec 10, 09:06:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Whoa! That's as tall as ours but that one is WAY more full. Is it real??

Tue Dec 11, 08:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home