This Page

has been moved to new address

Week 3 {From the Journal Jar}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Week 3 {From the Journal Jar}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.14.2007

Week 3 {From the Journal Jar}

Week 3 is up and happening over here.
This week it is on your favorite sounds. At first I didn't think this would be all that great-but I love the way my layout turned out!
I realize I have a lot of favorite sounds that all affect me in different ways. It's amazing to me, that some of the most simple sounds can mean so much to me. I just feel really blessed to be able to hear the things I hear each day, and then hear what that sound means to me. Anywhoo...here is what the journaling reads on my layout,

{A few of my favorite sounds}

I hear my children laughing...
And I hear they are healthy, safe and happy
I hear my husband say, "I love you"
And I hear my heart beat a little faster
I hear the rain outside my window
And I hear the reason I moved to Oregon
I hear the sounds of scissors, pens and paintbrushes
And I hear creativity, passion and calmness
I hear the phone ring of a friend calling
And I hear a smile, late night talks and fun
I hear the familiar tune of a favorite song
And I hear memories, dancing and joy
I heare the still small voice whispering comfort
And I hear that I never have reason to fear
I hear the sound of my breathing
And I hear happiness, gratefulness and life.

I love the music of life that is playing all around me. There is no sound more beautiful than the sounds that show me that I am loved and have people to love in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

You are so talented! And don't give me lip about complimenting you!

Wed Nov 14, 02:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home