This Page

has been moved to new address

Paintin Pumpkins!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Paintin Pumpkins!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.25.2007

Paintin Pumpkins!

It seems we have been collecting these mini pumpkins all month, so we finally decided to do something with them. I decided this year to not get big ones and carve them for three reasons- one, my kids are too young to help carve. two, it is just so messy and three, because we live in a complex that I'm sure the pumpkins wouldn't last through the night without being smashed. Plus I just really like to play with my paints! Apparently so does everyone else!Christopher and his pumpkin were turning into the incredible hulk. As soon as his pumpkin was nice and green he turned the paint brush on himself. He had so much fun and made such a big mess-but that's why I love acrylic paint-it just wiped right off the table and right off his skin. He was so proud of his little creation.I think Bekah actually made one to be proud of! Look how cute that little face is on that pumpkin! It makes me smile just looking at it! This girl has got some artistic skill if you ask me! Am I just biast or is that one adorable pumpkin!Tabitha was over-and there were plenty of pumpkins to go around. After I snapped some pictures of everyone working-she got a hold of the camera and when that happens-just know there will be lots of self portrait shots to follow-luckily she's pretty darn cute, so she can get away with it! Okay-and then there was me-I know I am looking a little scary-I hadn't slept for the past 2 nights reading Twilight and then New Moon, and I was laughing before these pictures were taken. I am known for not being able to keep my eyes open when someone takes my picture-(ask my cousin Jackie, who took my senior and wedding pictures), I was trying so hard, and the pictures always resulted in me with huge wide eyes, crying eyes because we were all laughing so hard and lots of closed eyes. I don't know why it is so hard for me to not close my eyes-and it's not all the time-but once it starts, it just doesn't stop. Finally Chad and his "totem pole", he loves doing this kind of thing-don't let him fool you. He was just as into it as the rest of us. He cut a hole into the bottom of the smaller one so they are connected. hee hee hee-silly guy!

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

Very adorable. So Chad, "who stacks pumpkins?" :-)

Thu Oct 25, 11:23:00 AM

 
Blogger The Chambers Family said...

I love the pumpkins!

Thu Oct 25, 02:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

cute pumpkins! they are so tiny! i love mini's

Thu Oct 25, 04:53:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

ooh I like you and Tab's pumpkins! Very chic!

Thu Oct 25, 08:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Young said...

Great Idea!!! What a cute family you guys are!

mandy

Thu Oct 25, 08:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

I love the pumpkins!! We're going to paint ours for FHE Monday, I hope they turn out as cute as yours!!

Fri Oct 26, 09:16:00 AM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

I love painting pumpkins...just not with my little one quite yet. Looks like fun!

Fri Oct 26, 11:51:00 AM

 
Blogger The Woolner Family said...

What a fun activity. I'm not sure if I trust Sam with paint yet though--he'll probaby try to eat it or drink the paint water. Are you going to carve pumpkins too?

Sat Oct 27, 03:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home