This Page

has been moved to new address

An Ode to Sunny

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: An Ode to Sunny

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.11.2007

An Ode to Sunny



Oh Mr. Sunny Han
How I love your food
Whenever I am hungry
I am in the mood
For your delicious
Chicken and Noodles
How much do I love them?
Ooodles and Ooodles!
You put a smile on my face
With Honey Teriyaki
And yes Sunny Han
You deserve to be cocky!
For your food is delicious
The favorite for me
And thank you so much
For no MSG!

For date night we went to Sunny Hans tonight, which if you couldn't tell is my absolute FAVORITE! Honey Teriyaki with Yokisaba noodles-yummmmmmm! Of course, everything I have tried there has been delicious...if you are out there Mr. Sunny Han, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, keep up the GREAT work!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

I wish you talked to me like that. "Lucky" Sunny Han's

Thu Oct 11, 09:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Did you make up that song all on your own? You are too creative! PS. Where is Sunny Han's? Chad would love it.

Fri Oct 12, 12:48:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Mmmmmmm (I'm drooling right now) No, not because you are deliciously sexy but because I heart Sunny Hans too. Rhyming teriyaki with cocky (bwah hahahaha) You are a Nerd!! With a capital N!

Fri Oct 12, 01:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

weve heard of this place but have never gone, we will have to try it know, since i know you have good taste in food!!

Tue Oct 16, 07:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home