This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 1 of the New Arrangement...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Day 1 of the New Arrangement...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.02.2007

Day 1 of the New Arrangement...

Warning!!! Lot's of pictures of cute giggling and silly girls below!





My friend Janine Chambers and I made a new arrangement to swap babysitting once a week. She is a substitute teacher, and needs a sitter once a week, and I can't wait to have a day off from my kids once a week-so I think this will work out really well!
I get to watch her adorable girls Jordan and Jaycie so it is actually really fun. Jordan and Bekah get along really well (most of the time!) and Jaycie is just so cute and kissable and a really good baby-that it didn't seem like work at all! The only thing that was hard for me was getting up that early, (Janine had to be at the school at 7:30) and trying to stay awake in the afternoon when Christopher and Jaycie went down for their naps and Bekah and Jordan went outside to play. I had to keep myself busy by snapping pics of these giggly little buddies and laughing at their funny conversations and little quarrels. They are both oldest sisters, and have a little bit of a bossy attitude, (okay Bekah has a lotta bit of a bossy attitude)!
My kids will be at her house on Thursday-so I get to have some time to spend with Chad running errands, maybe going out marketing with him for work and finish up with an earlier trip to the temple than we are used to.
I think this is the beginning to a beautiful relationship...(Jaycie-I LOVE those big eyes and kissably soft cheeks-oh and you should see this girls chubby thighs-sooooooo cute! I love this girl!)

4 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

cute cute cute!!! i havent seen a pic of topher in a while... love ya

Tue Oct 02, 05:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Young said...

What fun!!! How nice with that be to have a day off to play with your hubby, clean your house, watch TV and eat bon bons...whatever!!

Mandy

Tue Oct 02, 09:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

they are adorable!

Tue Oct 02, 11:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

that is so cool that bekah and jordan have each other as friends! too cute :)

Wed Oct 03, 09:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home