This Page

has been moved to new address

Row Row Row Our Boat...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Row Row Row Our Boat...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.17.2007

Row Row Row Our Boat...


That is what Bekah kept singing as Chad rowed our little zodiak boat around Harriet Lake on Saturday. This boat has been around in Chad's family for over 20 years and is still doing great, which completely amazes me! It came into our possesion at the first of the year and Chad has been itching to get it out all summer, this is the first time that we did though. I think he was a little disappointed the kids didn't have a longer attention span for it, they got a little fussy and bored about an hour after we got on it, and Chad only maybe got 5 minutes of fishing in.
It was still a great day out on the lake, the weather was perfect, there was hardly anyone out there and the lake was clean and beautiful. The kids entertained themselves by throwing their peanut butter sandwiches and crackers into the lake for the ducks and I kept myself busy trying to keep Topher in the boat. He has no fear, (have I mentioned that?)-he was set on trying to catch one of the ducks, and kept trying to climb over the side, it truly is a wonder that he didn't get wet, (and that I didn't finally just let him, he was driving me crazy!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

It looks like so much fun! I feel your kid with no fear pain, I call my pain, Jayli!HEHE!! Have fun with your new boat!!!

Mon Sep 17, 11:15:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

How fun! I wish I could go boating and fishing...someday when I don't have to try and keep 3 kids in the boat! :)

Tue Sep 18, 03:29:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Harriet Lake? Never heard of it. Note to you: When we go canoeing it's fun to bring bath toys tied to a string and pull them along the back of the boat. Also-bring a bucketful of rocks for them to plop over the side. (Not so good for Chad trying to fish but hopefully enough to entertain your wee ones.)

Wed Sep 19, 03:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

fun!!! you guys are always up to something! lol

Sat Sep 29, 03:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home