This Page

has been moved to new address

Because her mommy said to...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Because her mommy said to...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.29.2007

Because her mommy said to...

How cute is this girl? Her name is Hallie Horrocks and is one of my favorite kids-even though I've never met her (she also has a darling little brother too!). I know her daddy from about the time I met and married Chad and I have been reading his wife Sara's blog ever since he told me about it. Anywhooo...she tagged me-so here it goes!

What I was doing 10 years ago...

I was driving my mom crazy, dating boys that were soooo not good news! (I mean smoking, tattooed, women using, older MEN kinda boys). I pretty much thought I was the coolest thing ever.

What I was doing 5 years ago...

I was managing a Subway in American Fork and living my dream life in a 5 bedroom home in Pleasant Grove with my dream man and feeling perfectly happy, (albeit a little stressed about money) thinking I would never ever want to have kids-and still thinking I was the coolest thing ever.

What I was doing 1 year ago...

Managing an apartment complex in Portland Oregon (yes I am still doing that) playing with my super adorable and seriously smart 2 year old and loving every minute of having my extremely happy 6 month old little boy who was content to be cuddling with his mama and not into everything-thinking that being a mama was the best thing that had ever happened to me in my pretty great life.

What I was doing yesterday...

Playing go fish and cadoo with Bekah, talking to the new owners of my apartment complex about the changes that are coming and babysitting some of my other favorite kids, the Johnstons-Aidan, Xander and Hailie.

5 Places I'd rather be...

1. In my brand new house with brand new furniture with a big yummy dinner on the table and lots of friends over to celebrate our new house with us.
2. In Kauai again with Chad on a second honeymoon, eating some fresh terriyaki salmon and pineapple
3. At Disneyland with Bekah and Topher while they are still young enough to believe in all the magic, eating all the fun amusement park food.
4. In Utah at Scott and Suzanna's house with all of Chad's family there and eating one of Mona's yummy Sunday dinners.
5. Scrapbooking with friends eating peanut butter m&m's and swedish fish.
(can you tell it's dinner time and I'm starving?)

5 Treats or Snacks I love...
(okay this is just torture!)

1. Peanut Butter M&M's
2. Swedish fish
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Pumpkin Bread or Cookies
5. Pumpkin or Gingerbread Steamers from Starbucks

What I would do with 100 million dollars...

Okay-sorry but Sara had the best answer ever!
And I quote..."Contribute it to finding a cure for Rabies. (Anyone watch The Office last night?)"
Okay-for me, I would buy me a house and furnish it with pottery barn, (and it would have one heck of a scrapbook and art studio-stocked baby!) buy my mom a house and furnish it with Ethan Allen, put a million dollars in a savings account for each of my kids and us and with the rest of it-help other family members, friends, strangers and anyone who needed contributions for a good cause.

5 Favorite TV shows...

1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. The Ellen Degeneres Show
4. Gilmore Girls (it's not over-I won't accept it!)
5. Lost

5 People to Tag...

1. Amy Simpson (because I love and miss her like crazy)
2. Amber Woolner (because she needs to keep her mind occupied, until the perfect birth mom chooses them!)
3. Mandy Young (just because I know it will make her crazy :)-plus she'll tag lots more of you!)
4. Kama Petersberger (because she hasn't updated since May!)
5. Sara Fulkerson (because I know she wants something to do at work while she is supposed to be working, shhhh!)
If you haven't checked out any of these cute girls blogs-you should because they have cute kids and they are pretty dang cute themselves!
(Love you girls and you better play along or you will gain 10 pounds or something within the week!)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Woolner Family said...

I feel so special. Thank you for your thoughts.

Sat Sep 29, 08:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love gilmore girls. That was/is my fav show! I do nto meet many people who like that show.

Sun Sep 30, 05:01:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

To fun. Thanks again for watching our kids...we'll have to switch again!

Mon Oct 01, 08:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

All the things you said about you being a brat when you were a teenager are definetly true and you left so much out! Should I write more or are you going to post some more pictures of my Grandkids?

Tue Oct 02, 01:50:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Thanks for taggin me! At first I thought, "Ughh" then while I was doing it I was like, "Hmm, this is fun!" Love ya and miss your guts and butt!

Tue Oct 02, 07:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home