This Page

has been moved to new address

Walkin the Dog...and Topher

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Walkin the Dog...and Topher

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.24.2007

Walkin the Dog...and Topher

We took Charlie on a walk today down by Fairview Park. Bekah has been wearing her Easter hat every day lately no matter what she is wearing, it drives me a little crazy, it's cute and all, just getting a little old, but she loves it so whatever. Back to the walking-Bekah walked Charlie and I walked Topher, he kept sitting down on the path and eating rocks, he would throw a fit if I tried to stop him-I swear sometimes that kid makes me so mad-but all he has to do is smile and I forget all about it, Chad told me today that the definition of a child is somebody who makes you more mad than you've ever been, while at the same time loving them more than anyone you've ever loved. That about sums it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home