This Page

has been moved to new address

Life today...{ewww}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Life today...{ewww}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.02.2007

Life today...{ewww}

So I have taken a little break from blogging-mostly because I have nothing new and exciting to say-and for the fact that I haven't taken any pictures that scream "BLOG ME!" Bekah got sick on Tuesday night and was throwing up all night, and now Chad, my mom and Jim are all sick. Bekah is feeling better, so I think it was just a 24 hour thing that had to go its course. Chad is home in bed feeling yucky, and I am feeling really worn out-even though I'm not sick (knock on wood), it is wearing taking care and living around sick people-it's like all the 'feel good' vibe that is usually going on around here has been flushed down the toilet. We are all a little cranky and maybe a little down. So I will blog again, when there is something fun and happy to post-until then...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Woolner Family said...

Moms have some sort of immunity that keeps them from getting sick. I think it's sheer will because who will take care of us?

Thu Aug 02, 02:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick!!! I hope things are better soon!!! We miss you guys!

Fri Aug 03, 01:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home