This Page

has been moved to new address

busy...busy...busy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: busy...busy...busy!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.29.2007

busy...busy...busy!



I LOVE being a mom, and taking my kids to do fun things, especially with my darling friends and thier cute kids. I would do it everyday...if it wasn't so darn exhausting! We have done something for the last 3 days-BIG truck day-Monday, Zoo-Tuesday, OMSI-today. Cute pictures, fun times, but I need a break.
I'm getting one tomorrow, unfortunately it's not one I would choose! I have to go to an Oregon landlord-tenant law training session. It's from 1-4:30, and I went to one last week too. It wouldn't be that bad, because the lady who is teaching it is actually kind of funny, and the material is interesting, what is annoying about it, is all the landlords that are there. I swear, I would say 90% of them have no common sense, they ask the same questions over and over, or questions that aren't even relative. It's exasperating!
So maybe this weekend I will get a little R&R, it is Labor Day after all. I doubt it though, we are going to the coast, and I don't know if you know this about my kids....they are a little high energy...

7 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

sounds like you have been crazy... hope your having fun. miss you! give the kids and charlie kisses for me!

Wed Aug 29, 11:15:00 PM

 
Blogger The DeWeese's said...

you know i did update mine...have you looked yet??

Wed Aug 29, 11:21:00 PM

 
Blogger The Chambers Family said...

It looks like you have been having fun!

Thu Aug 30, 01:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

Tiffany, youre such a great mom!!

Thu Aug 30, 03:23:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

At least it makes the day go by quicker!

Sat Sep 01, 08:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

I wish we were there! Although I think Mckayla might be a little young to enjoy all the fun!

Sat Sep 01, 09:35:00 PM

 
Blogger The Woolner Family said...

I don't know where you find the energy. I forgot that you manage. I used to dread all those meetings. Yuck.

Sun Sep 02, 07:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home