This Page

has been moved to new address

zzzzz....I might be sleeping....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: zzzzz....I might be sleeping....

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.31.2007

zzzzz....I might be sleeping....

I am still trying to get used to being back-not that the hour time difference caused me any jet lag-but the fact that we got in at 6:30 am yesterday morning, with practically no sleep during the 14 hours we were in the car caused me quite a bit of jet lag, or is that van lag....I don't know, like I said, I might be sleeping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home