This Page

has been moved to new address

7 more days of fasting...makes 1 weak!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: 7 more days of fasting...makes 1 weak!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.12.2007

7 more days of fasting...makes 1 weak!

Day 4: Feeling pretty good about the fast thus far. I haven't been hungry, but can't wait to eat again! I don't know if you realize how much of a day is occupied by eating! The day is pretty much revolved around it! Plus food tastes sooo much better than lemonade! It's almost like the day doesn't go by quite as fast when you don't have your next meal to look forward to. That said, I weighed myself last night at my moms, (I don't have a scale), and I have already lost 5 pounds! I think that was the little push I needed to continue on. Although 7 days is still a long time with no food....I can do it right? Thanks for all of your support already, I've really needed it, and will continue to need it this next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

5 lbs! Wahoo! Way to go Tiff! Got the eyshadow, thanks a million! Ky loves and misses Bekah a ton!

Fri Jul 13, 06:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home