This Page

has been moved to new address

Going Fast!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Going Fast!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.26.2007

Going Fast!

Stuff on my Mary Kay Inventory Site is going fast! I am deleting as I am getting orders-you can pay right from the site! (I am pretty proud of myself for figuring this out!) If you know anyone who might want anything-tell them to pop on over! I need to get rid of this stuff! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home