This Page

has been moved to new address

12:51-a moment to pull my hair out please

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: 12:51-a moment to pull my hair out please

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.21.2007

12:51-a moment to pull my hair out please

I am tired. I want to go to bed. It's been a long night. We decided to go to a movie instead of going swimming. We went and saw 'Surf's Up'-the penguin movie. It was funny, taking Topher to the movie was not. He was loud, restless and running all over the place. Chad got to chase him, since he wanted to do the whole movie thing. Still, we got to see the whole thing without taking him out, because it wasn't that crowded, so Chad just ended up letting him run and just sit in the aisle Topher was running down at the moment-don't you just love parents like us at the movies?!? HaHaHa. Then we stopped by my moms house to pick up some stuff of Tylers because he is spending the night again, but of course, 'So you think you can dance' was on, so we stayed for that. Our going to bed early thing is not working out so hot! So you ask why don't I go to bed and stop blogging. The answer is; we still have not moved Tophers crib back into his room, so I can't go in my room until he is asleep, or he won't stay in his bed! So I am sitting here listening to him scream at me. Hopefully he will stop soon, he's really on one tonight-just being a terror you know? Bekah was being one too, super whiney and stuff while she was getting ready for bed-but as soon as her head was forced onto her pillow (she said she didn't want to go to bed), she was out. Well, it looks like my cute sucker of a husband thinks it's just too sad to hear the little (adorable) beast cry-and went in to rescue him-so bet you money that makes 3 of us in our bed tonight. Amazing how much room a 1 year old can take up (and always on my side) on a king size bed! Whatever, I'm tired-too tired.

3 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

You are forever the best blogger! Man!! I missed "So you think you can dance!" What time and what channel was it on? I am so sad I missed it. Is it the actualy singing part or it it the auditions?Thanks for the Myomed.

Thu Jun 21, 08:15:00 AM

 
Blogger The DeWeese's said...

i'm sorry :( i told you to go swimming :) hope you have a better night tonight! love your face

Thu Jun 21, 10:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

Tab-it wasn't a bad night-just a LONG night! And-Amy, I'm not sure what channel it's on-my mom tivos it, and it's the dancing part-they've already voted one couple off and tonight is the results show for last night. And your welcome for the Myo-Med, thank your hubby for his order, I know that he'll love it! PS-you guys are the first to have it in Wyoming! That's pretty cool! Darnell's office will be on the website under Wyoming-sweeet!

Thu Jun 21, 11:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home