This Page

has been moved to new address

This age...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: This age...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.20.2007

This age...

I love the ages my kids are at. They are so funny, so full of energy-and although they are a major pain sometimes, getting into things (Topher) and talking back (Bekah), I am going to miss this. They are just starting to really play together-and I love that. Christopher just started grinning at us in the goofiest way just to make us laugh. Bekah is hysterical in the things she says-I don't know where she gets it-she says words like frustrating that are only funny when a 3 year old says them-soon they will just be normal words. I hope that I can remember all these little things, because they just seem to fly by. This is why I scrapbook I guess!
Chad and I just started our new calling in church today as the nursery leaders. All these little cuties are around my kids' same age-I am glad to be in there for once-I know all the kids and I love them! I love how they just come up and give me hugs, or sit on my lap and ask me to read a story to them, and some of the really affectionate ones will even give me cute little kisses when I least expect it. I am glad to be in there with them, teaching them, cuddling with them and listening to their funny stories about everything, (kids this age tell you literally that!) I guess I just am in a really loving mood right now towards these little toddlers in my life. It makes me want more of my own....not today, but soon....

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Wow! What a great picture of Bekah. She looks like a completely different chick. Her hair seems to be getting darker! She looks so old (sniff, sniff) New nursery leaders huh?! hahahahaha (If you didn't notice that was my sarcastic laugh) Just kidding I liked when I subbed in nursery. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Mon May 21, 05:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home