This Page

has been moved to new address

We Love Spring!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: We Love Spring!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.05.2007

We Love Spring!





I took these pictures of my kids by my mom's house a few weeks ago and am just getting to blogging them-there were just too many to pick from! Plus my mom took hundreds too, and I don't even have them on my computer yet. My kids are just so stinkin cute! Bekah was all clean and pretty for all of about 5 minutes-then she started playing in the mud-Christopher was so occupied in running up and down the sidewalk, that I had a hard time getting him to look at the camera-but these are just some of the shots that I love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home