This Page

has been moved to new address

Ahhh the Food!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Ahhh the Food!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.28.2007

Ahhh the Food!

While we were in town we had to go to all of our old favorite food places that we miss so much. Monday night we went to Pizza Factory with Scott and Suzanna for the best alfredo sauce on the planet and the twisty breadsticks on a stick. On Tuesday, I went to two of my favorite places, Cabo Grill for the smothered burrito with cream sauce and Bamboo Hut for the yummy terriyaki chicken, noodles and crab wontons. On Wednesday we went to Appollo Burger, which we have yet to find a burger in Oregon that even starts to compare to theirs. On Friday afternoon we went to lunch with my Uncle Randy, Aunt Paula, Uncle Russel, Aunt Jane, cousins Brandon and Jackie and her kids at Ottavios. Yummy Italian food, the bread there is delicious! Then on Friday night was probably my favorite-we went to the Country Club with most of Chad's brothers and sisters and mom for dinner. I had this ginger steak salad which was to die for. My sister-in-law Tiffany loved it so much she wanted to swim in the dressing. Chad had a New York Strip that just melted in your mouth and we shared a molten chocolate cake that still makes me sigh! I ended the trip stopping at my favorite sandwich place on the planet, Gandolfo's for the Empire State sandwich-chicken, turkey, cream cheese, tomatoes and lettuce- ahhhhhh! I'm a big foodie and I am not a calorie watcher-my diet consists of any and all carbs covered in cream sauce! Yummmmm! This is a picture of Topher playing with his favorite toy, (my phone) at a restaraunt. He knows that it goes in the general vicinity of his head-so this is how he talks on the phone-how cute is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home