This Page

has been moved to new address

Fall Leaves

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Fall Leaves

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.04.2006

Fall Leaves



This week for our discovering Oregon adventure, we just went on a drive, (mainly because it was pouring rain outside). We ended up at Blue Lake Park, and it is gorgeous right now! There are beautiful fall leaves in every color, we had to jump out and get a picture, beacause we didn't know if we would get back before they all fell.
A few exciting things have happened in the last month or so that we haven't posted so I will post them now...
For those of you that haven't heard us shouting it from our rooftop, Chad got the new position at Target! What it means for us, is that he has every weekend off and is home before 2pm every week day! It has been so nice to have Chad able to come to church with us the last couple of weekends and be home at night with the kids! We are absolutely loving it!
Next, Christopher is crawling! He has been for some time but I forgot to post it! He is also standing up against all the furniture and moving all over the place. You all know he is quite the mama's boy and wants me 24-7 so I was excited to see him start being mobile. I thought it would give me a little more freedom to get stuff done without lugging him around. Quite the opposite has happened, now he can find me where ever I go! What little time I had to do stuff alone, which was minimal to start, is now gone! Oh well, I treasure it, knowing that my sweet little boy will someday tire of me smothering him in kisses. Until then I will continue the smooches on that darling little face of his!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home