This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanks For the Smiles Sandy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Thanks For the Smiles Sandy

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.05.2006

Thanks For the Smiles Sandy




This is just a note to thank my sister-in-law Sandy. (By the way she is getting sealed this month to her husband Matt! Congrats!) My kids have made me smile a lot today, and I realize it's somewhat because of things Sandy has handed down to them. I know things can't buy happiness, but to see my little Topher play and love the same toy that his sister played and loved when she was his age is just great. All those memories of when she was just a little baby and just learning to sit up and realizing that she could make the stars light up and sing all by herself are coming back in his little face! I love it! Then Bekah, wearing this little cheer-leader dress today and jumping all around and clapping and shouting hooray, just makes me laugh. So thank you Sandy, (and Olivia too!). You helped make my day! Thanks to everyone who has given my kids so much, none of it goes unappreciated! By the way, we should be there for the sealing, I can't wait to see everyone! It's been so long! Lots of love-Tiff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home