This Page

has been moved to new address

Leg Layers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Leg Layers

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.10.2011

Leg Layers

So I think I can safely say that my original idea for this feature was a bust! :)
Oh well, I still want to do a weekly fashion feature-and I still want you to name it!
There is a poll at the top of my sidebar with your name suggestions-please go over and vote for the one you like best.

I think I will keep playing with this until we get it just the way we want it!

First let's give away that cute messenger bag from Liv' N Chic! Jealous of the winner by the way! Have you 'liked' Liberti on Facebook yet? If not-please do me a HUGE favor and jump over there and click "like." You will find some fabulous deals on some of the cutest bags and accessories out there! :)

And the winner is...

Ani said...

That's a fun idea. It would be neat to call it something like "Look like me" or to tie in your blog title "Look {cute!} like me!" I can totally relate about feeling better about myself when I put a little effort into how I look, and when I wear something that I think makes me look nice. Good for you!


Congrats Ani! Get me your contact information so that I can let Liberti know where to send your new messenger bag (you get to pick it!)

I would still love your fashion inspiration-so if you have a truly fabulous outfit and are up for a fashion shoot-I would love to have you on as a guest! Email me HERE, and we'll work out the deets! I will then take inspiration from your outfit and make it work with what I have and do a photo shoot too.

For this week-the weather was weird! Tuesday we had snow and Wednesday it was beautiful!
I wore this outfit on Wednesday.
Just a little brisk chill in the air so I didn't want to go bare legged-so I layered them up.
Right now my legs are one of my best features, so I would rather draw attention to them than some of the ones I'm working on.
I also tend to wear a LOT of black in my wardrobe so anytime I can add a fun and unexpected splash of color I'll do it! The purple tights and shiny silver leg warmers made me happy all day. Also I LOVE wearing black and brown together-and am so happy that the 90's matchy match days are over!

So what do you think?
Did this give you any inspiration on how you can make something in your closet work?
I would love to hear how you will make this look yours-and if you have pics I would love to see them! (I promise to feature them too!)


Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to read a weekly fashion tip post. I need all the help I can get. Since I'm constantly running around and after little ones, and have no time for reading up in fashion mags, I need a place to gather well put together outfits.

Thu Mar 10, 04:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Stephani said...

Ooh, I'm so excited to be the winner! I will get you my information straightaway. Thanks so much for hosting the giveaway :)

Thu Mar 10, 05:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Emily said...

Ooohhh, I loved your idea to do it as a link party, I just didn't get a picture taken (it was a crazy week).

Thu Mar 10, 08:00:00 AM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Ow, Ow! Nice bum, Tiff!

Thu Mar 10, 12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Emily said...

Ok, here's how I rocked out the belted look, finially pictured and posted. Gave you a shout out in my post, thanks for the inspiration!
http://domesticdeadline.blogspot.com/2011/03/sweater-to-banana-republic-inspired.html

Thu Mar 10, 05:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home