This Page

has been moved to new address

Those Show Offs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Those Show Offs!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.11.2010

Those Show Offs!

I was going to post these yesterday, but I sat on the couch with my youngest at about 2:00 and we fell asleep. Next thing I know it's 7pm and the kids are still playing JumpStart on the computer and they haven't had dinner yet! I guess you can tell I haven't been sleeping well at night huh? Does anyone else get Restless Leg Syndrome when they are preggers? No fun I tell ya!

Now on to those show offs from last weeks Linky Party!

Brandi at Rosies made this adorable dress that also triples as a skirt and a shirt for her older daughter. I love this picture, too cute! Peppertowne genius! Made this adorable bench (with full tutorial) out of an ugly old coffee table from Craigslist! Beautiful!I LOVE this Tea Towel Cake from Aly & Ash, such a fun gift for a housewarming gift, birthday, mothers day or whatever-I think it's adorable! And lucky for us, she has a full tutorial! Make sure to grab a button if you've been featured, and thanks ladies for the fabulous inspiration!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger springrose said...

I've heard of some pregnant women getting RLS. usually get hip pain, and horible heart burn. Hope you get some night time rest soon! Cute ideas. Have you seen the cute bench that 320 Sycomore made out of a coffee table off of craigs list? Keeping my eyes out for one of those!

Tue May 11, 01:26:00 PM

 
Blogger FLOWERSHOPGURL said...

Hi, I have RSL and I'm not pregnant, I've had it for years and it is the craziest thing ever. I hope you feel better, get as much rest as you can. I find it helps to keep a low sodium diet, legs feel better.
Hugz,
Kim

Tue May 11, 03:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thanks so much for featuring my tea towel cake! I love your blog!

Wed May 12, 01:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Tiff, you are super mom!! :)

Don't know how you even manage, when I was pregnant all I wanted to do was sleep... :)

Love,
Bird

Wed May 12, 01:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful table! I love it!

Wed May 12, 05:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Diane Schmidt said...

That tea towel cake is a perfect gift!

Wed May 12, 08:28:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home