This Page

has been moved to new address

Do your kids need a JumpStart?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Do your kids need a JumpStart?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.01.2009

Do your kids need a JumpStart?

A while back, my friend Carissa at GoodNCrazy was promoting a giveaway for a new Wii game by JumpStart.
I entered the contest and won!
The game is "Pet Rescue" and is a game geared towards pre-school aged kids.
I can't even tell you how much fun my kids have had playing this game!

They get to make their own characters, and dress them and change their hair and eyes and everything, much like making a Mii but cuter, (and hey this blog is all about making the world cuter...coincidence, I think not!).
Then they get to travel around to different areas-listening to the JumpStart friends and following the directions that they are given.

There are lots of fun learning games, that even my 'Miss Smarty Pants' has fun with.
It's intended for ages 3-6, but I can guarantee that my 10 year old stepdaughter will be playing it and loving it when she comes out in the summer, and probably even my 13 year old stepson will get a kick out of it for a bit.

It's one of those games that gives you lots of praise, and a great sense of accomplishment...unlike when you get creamed on Mario Kart, race after race by your husband...this game actually makes you feel good about yourself! :)

I also have a confession to make...I wanted to see what it was like, so I created my own character...and played the game.
My kids sat and watched me for the almost 2 hours that I ran around, completing all the 'missions' and rescuing a couple pets.
After all that time, I still hadn't completed the entire game...(Bekah later took my character and finished up for me)!

It has plenty to do, and lots of fun little extra's if your kid just wants to play with their pets, by feeding them, washing them and teaching them tricks. Or decorating their houses, or earning prizes like music and decorations for the different levels...seriously the kids can play forever and always find something that piques their interest.

My kids are still pretty young for most Wii games out there that require a little more patience and preciseness with the Wii-mote, but this game is super easy to navigate, and quite fun for them...and heck even for me.
This would make a great Christmas gift.

Now when I won this game, I didn't know much about the JumpStart brand, but my kids love this game so much that I wanted to get involved in promoting their product in someway, because it's just that much fun.

I have another fun thing to tell you about tomorrow and it includes a little giveaway from JumpStart!
So be sure to come back for that!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home