This Page

has been moved to new address

We have mice!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: We have mice!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.05.2009

We have mice!

Our kids got snacky on Sunday.
Chad was sleeping, recovering from an all nighter at work.
I was sleeping, because I had a bad case of the swine flu, (not really-but oh I was sick and out cold).
So the kids helped themselves to the cheese.
With their teeth.
Chad told me we had mice.
I about died.
He was joking.
Whew.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa C said...

lol when I saw the picture it looked familiar and I suddenly remembered that I used to do that, too!

Wed May 06, 09:41:00 PM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

I just watched a show called Ratzillas and they showed 15 lb. rats with front teeth that never stop growing. If they don't gnaw on something they actually grow into their mouths, curl up, and grow back into the roof of their mouths. Hope it wasn't one of these. They were totally disgusting.............

Thu May 07, 08:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home