This Page

has been moved to new address

My new adorable crafty project...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: My new adorable crafty project...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.07.2009

My new adorable crafty project...






Can you guess what this is? Besides cute?Scriptures! I made this set for Bekah-it's just the little pocket size one-she always wants to bring some to church, but a nice set is so expensive, and I think 5 might be a little young to get her a nice set anyway. Still, I wanted her to enjoy her set, and now she can! I loved them so much that....I made a set for Topher, and 2 of my nephews while I was in Utah. How cute huh?







I realized after I had made 2 of them that I could add a handle to them-Bekah has a scripture bag-so no biggie, but now Topher can carry them by the handle-love it!



They have ribbon bookmarks and magnetic closure.



As soon as I get my Etsy shop put together-these will definately be an item up for sale. Such a fun baptism, birthday, Christmas, Easter-whatever present-the kids all LOVE them, and are so excited to bring them to church this Sunday.

7 Comments:

Blogger GVIL said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Apr 08, 07:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

You made these???? Wow, you are the craftiest person I know!! SUPER CUTE! I'd buy one!

Wed Apr 08, 07:16:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Way cute sis!!! Love them

Wed Apr 08, 09:31:00 AM

 
Blogger XO said...

holy stink. you are a genius.

Wed Apr 08, 12:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Cute, cute, you've been busy!!

Wed Apr 08, 01:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Okay really...it is not fair that one person (you) is freaking amazing and crafty and another (me)is not! I can make things when I see them but I can't think of such cute ideas!! Way to go...

Wed Apr 08, 02:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

I came by your blog by accident, but love these scripture covers! I also love the title of your blog. So cute!

Wed Apr 08, 03:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home