This Page

has been moved to new address

"The Colonel puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave for it nightly..."

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: "The Colonel puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave for it nightly..."

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.11.2007

"The Colonel puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave for it nightly..."

I finally got my kids costumes tonight-and I'm sorry but you will probably be looking at lots of pictures of them in these costumes for the rest of the month with all the Halloween festivites that are going on! Good thing they are pretty dang cute! The kids LOVE them, I had to pry Topher's off of him to put his pajamas on him tonight. I got the top picture of the two of them only because I put them on the edge of the bed and Topher was smiling because he was on his way to jumping off and he thinks that's funny!
The rest of the evening he was running away from me, hiding his face and pretending I wasn't there-I am getting super fed up!
I got one of him looking at me, but he was crying because Bekah was being Miss Bossy (shock shock), and pushed him to me, telling him to stand still and smile for mom. Whatever! Hopefully it's just a phase!

Bekah wasn't being all that cooperative either-she was too interested in staying in character, doing the chicken dance, and telling me that"chickens don't smile, they bok bok bok, don't you know?" I have no idea where she gets this attitude from! Any ideas?!? :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

She is your daughter to a T.

Thu Oct 11, 09:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Trevor and Summer said...

I got the same costume for Madilyn. Don't you just love Old Navy. The kids look adorable. Trevor is going as a farmer. What about you guys?

Fri Oct 12, 10:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Cute! Kaylee and McKenna are going to be pumpkins. Chad got Kenna a shirt that says "Daddy's little pumpkin". He was pretty proud of his purchase, so I decided to make both of them cute little pumpkins! I'm going as the mom! Original huh?

Fri Oct 12, 12:47:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Love them! You are a super mom-coordinating their costumes like that!

Fri Oct 12, 01:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

I wish you would have told me you wanted them to be chickens, that's what the girls were last year and I would have given you their costumes. They are super cute in them!!!!!!

Fri Oct 12, 05:23:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the no smile, but bok bok instead. Kids are so funny. Was topher "flying" off of his bunk. They are too cute.

Sat Oct 13, 09:32:00 AM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

hee hee...LOVE IT!

Tue Oct 16, 09:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home